Tuesday, May 06, 2003


because he's been deprived most of his life, because his parents were uncaring and ultimately abandoned him, because he has no real friends, no real loved ones, because he lives alone....does that entitle him to be...more selfish? than say....myself since i've been more fortunate.? does that excuse jack from acting like the world owes him? like i owe him? is he deserving of my attention? and ultimately, my pity?

should i cut him off when its obvious he's after everything i have to give? expecting that i be more generous (picking up the tab) and in non-superficial ways...he expects that i spend most of my time with him. he always expects that i give in to his needs and wants. god....now he's starting to remind me of my father, who is the most selfish bastard i know.

No comments: