Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Lovers' Quarrel

Fucking bitch won't let me in. She looks at me with her come-hither eyes and now she dares refuse entry. She must be outta her fuckin' mind. Now, now she deigns to raise her bowed head and lay her oh-so-precious eyes on me. Cunt. I swear she makes me hopping mad I could split her head in two. Like coconuts I used to climb for in my dewier youth. God, this broad is a tough not to crack. Ah, that's sorta funny. I even crack myself up.

"Please." Finally. An aria from her mouth. It's been some time since I heard her talk last. She wants a favor perhaps? If she only knew. I would do anything for her. Her lips are beautifully ripe. Red. So shiny and red. I bend down to sit in between her spread legs. Stray hair from her pony tail. Smooth locks. Heavenly smell. I could eat her alive tonight. Or tomorrow maybe. Just to keep her inside me. "You know I would do anything for you. You know that don't you?"

She bobs her head up and down twice. Ah, my beautiful princess knows. She knows she is my world.

"If you could untie me? Or even loosen these. I would feel a little better." Reasonable enough, her request. Maybe the ropes restrain her. Maybe, she wants to put her arms around me? Maybe, she wants to touch me? "Promise me something first. Let me in." My pulse quickens in anticipation. My darling beauty will finally grant me entrance to kingdom come. My precious delight.

A glaze spread over her pretty pupils, her mouth slightly agape. Uncomprehending. Stupid fucking cunt. She let me believe she understands. She let me believe she knows me. Lies. A pretty liar she is. Pretending to know me, to like me, to love me. She's spoken to me so many times. Pretending false concern.

"Hey. Would you be so kind as to hand me the mop? I'm closing up for the night. Chilly isn't it? You should bring a jacket. I see you shivering in your thin shirt."And now she's shivering too. Her nipples have long hardened in the night air.

A filthy liar is what you are. Who knew someone so scheming could be hiding behind those eyes? The same eyes that spoke to me, calling me, wanting me. But now you're here aren't you? You're here with me. No more lying now.

"Listen, I have a family waiting for me to come home. They know I'm always on time. They'll get worried. Maybe even call the police. Just. Let me go please. I haven't done anything to you."

You wound me with your denial. How cruel. I would offer you the world. A sound hisses in the chilly night air wafting through the broken windows of my palace. My knuckles cracking perhaps. Or a grunt espacing my throat.

"Please. Please let me go. I've done nothing to you. I won't tell anyone I promise. I'll quit. I'll find another job so we won't have to see each other." Why is my precious love shivering? Her lovely white throat now hidden in her hunch. Her long white thighs all a-quiver. I must warm her.

"That's not the way it works. You're here. And you're staying." I move closer to kiss. Closer. Closer to heaven I am. Her fragrance is coating my skin. Seeping inside. I am lost in her. My beauty. Knowing she's mine is making my head dizzy.

"Ahhh!!!! Fuck!!!!" Slap. SLAP. I imagine I'll lisp forever. My tongue. She cut my tongue. "Shut the hell up! Stop crying you sniveling little bitch. You stop now or I'll carve your pretty little tongue out." She's merciless. Her shrill shrieks are bouncing off the walls over and over and over, piercing my ear drums.

It has to end. One swift motion. The small light bulb overhead caught the glint of my arching steel. And finally blessed silence. Would that I could have kept her longer, my darling princess. They all do not last me very long, my beauties. Would that they could just love me and let me in.

Of course this is a work of fiction. Kind of pathetic really, I guess I'd have to do more research on how a nut actually thinks. But what the hey :) Been watching too much CSI.

No comments: