Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blog Readability

This might explain why there's only a couple of dozen of you who are regulars. Wahehe. Via Jego, apparently you need to be a genius to fully appreciate what I waste my time writing about. :)

blog readability test

What think you? Maybe I should start writing about celebrities...

Here are the results for some of my regular haunts.

Filipino Voices

blog readability test

Manolo Quezon

blog readability test


These results are probably not surprising, however keying in Resty's blog, this came up:

blog readability test


If you read Resty, I think you need to have graduated from high school and then some.

Jessica Zafra probably needs to start really blogging soon.

blog readability test


Aaaand. Apparently you need to be a genius to read Celebrity Gossip

blog readability test

No comments: