Saturday, June 04, 2005

Sick and Tired

O God. This is what it feels like to have your whole body revolt against you for abuse. The breakdown is total. The whole body is turned into mush as well as the brain, which has only started to be (somewhat) cooperative in the last 12 hours or so. But still, there is hardly an activity goin' on up there. And so I find myself marooned at home for the last 3 days with something I can only self-diagnose as Influenza, the very popular viral infection these days. I sure as hell hope it is NOT cerebral malaria. I haven't been traipsing around Palawan jungles, but still.

Yes, I have been sick. Sick as a dog. My body and mind is screaming for rest. And so rest I shall. Until the next round come second week of June. So help me God (instead of caffeine and nicotine).

No comments: