Sunday, June 01, 2003

goddamit, its early sunday morning, nice and cool weather...i should be asleep in my comfy bed, but im up, tweaking my blog template. and i've been thinking of getting myself a digicam, an inexpensive one. if not, then a webcam might do. once i get my money on monday, i'll do some much needed shopping.

spent the evening with a couple of friends. let's call them lia and gene. we saw agent cody banks...i was thinking we should've seen tanging ina...but, since i was just saling-pusa, i really didn't have a choice on the matter. it was good seeing my best friend. we haven't seen each other in three weeks almost. she's been busy and so have i..but not for lack of trying. i've missed her.

man, i should be asleep. my bed awaits...
my fucking archives are missing yet again...

No comments: