Sunday, March 30, 2003

yesterday was a disaster if i've ever seen one. he spoke too much, i spoke too little. my take on the situation was...he was doing his best to disprove me (or disabuse me) of my notion/stereotype that jocks are airheads. well he exceeded my expectations beyond imagination. we were talking....but not really talking. there was no connection like there was online...we spoke (well he spoke) mostly about politics, government, what its like in brazil. almost nothing personal. well, nothing personal at all!

and i haven't heard from him today. one good thing that came out of it...well, the one ok thing...was he kissed me on the cheek. he probably does that with everyone anyway...so i shouldn't think its anything special. and also...im not so starstruck anymore.

No comments: