Monday, June 08, 2009

100 Songs on Shuffle

I was compiling this list last Tuesday afternoon before I was rudely interrupted by the shenanigans of our Tongressmen. Anyway, here it is finally!

This hundred song meme is catching on, so I'm cutting you a slice of my musical tastes. I put my eepahd on shuffle and here's my list! I really like the ones I've youtube-linked to. Everytime they come on, my heart luksong-tiniks. Spread the lurve.

1. Drip, “Kabilugan ng Buwan”
2. Bamboo, “Tatsulok”
3. Yann Tiersen, “Frida”
4. Beatles, “Something”
5. Meat Beat Manifesto, “Suicide”
6. Rivermaya, “Table for Two”
7. Lamb, “Learn”
8. Yeah Yeah Yeahs, “Maps
9. Bandabardo, “Non Sarai Mai”
10. The Butterfly Effect, “Gone”
11. Tracy Chapman, “This Time”
12. Maria Taylor, “Clean Getaway”
13. The Roots, “Episodes”
14. Incubus, “Anna Molly
15. Black Eyed Peas, “My Humps”
16. Janet Jackson, “Got til its Gone
17. Les Negresses Vertes, “Ignacius”
18. Ten Kens, “Spanish Fly
19. Jose Gonzalez, “Teardrop
20. Robin Thicke, “On and On”
21. Buena Vista Social Club, “Dombe, Dombe”
22. Coldplay, “Viva La Vida”
23. Feist, “L’amour ne dure pas toujours”
24. Micatone, “Nomad (Radio Citizen Remix)”
25. Jason Mraz, “Bella Luna”
26. Kanye West, “Never let me down”
27. Regina Spektor, “Fidelity”
28. Gare du Nord, “How was it for you”
29. Simon and Garfunkel, “Sound of Silence”
30. The Killers, “Believe me Natalie
31. Eraserheads, “Magasin”
32. Adele, “Chasing Pavements”
33. Maroon Five, “Through with you”
34. The Cardigans, “Step on me”
35. Amélie OST, “Soir de fête”
36. Polyphonic Spree, “It’s the sun”
37. Keith Sweat, “Twisted”
38. Deerhoof, “Chandelier Searchlight”
39. Lamb, “Sweet”
40. Les Nubians, “Princesse Nubienne”
41. Citizen Cope, “I’ve seen better days”
42. Mario, “Let me love you”
43. Beck, “Pressure Zone”
44. John Legend, “Please Baby Don’t”
45. Red Hot Chilli Peppers, “Scar Tissue
46. Tori Amos, “Icicle”
47. Pearl Jam, “Alive”
48. Silverchair, “Cicada”
49. U2, “If God will send his angels”
50. Beck, “Asshole”
51. Buffalo Daughter, “Socks, Drugs and Rock and Roll”
52. Kjwan, “Boomerang”
53. Moby, “Run On”
54. U2, “Stay
55. The Killers, “Smile Like You Mean it”
56. Dicta License, “Demokracy”
57. Radiohead, “House of Cards”
58. 311, “Love Song”
59. Nirvana, “Rape Me”
60. Kapatid, “Hanggang Magdamag”
61. Nyko Maca, “Turn my head”
62. Massive Attack, “What your soul sings”
63. Saian Supa Crew, “Ring my bell”
64. Amy Winehouse, “You know I’m no good”
65. Timbaland, “Way I are”
66. Yann Tiersen, “La Crise
67. Amparanoia, “Don't Leave Me Now
68. Air, “Surfing on a Rocket”
69. D’Angelo, “Cruisin”
70. Billie Holiday, “Love for sale”
71. Incubus, “A Crow left of the murder”
72. Susheela Raman, “Mamavatu
73. Black Gandhi, “Pateras”
74. Dixie Chicks, “Lullaby”
75. Oasis, “I believe in all”
76. Sarah McLachlan, “Blackbird”
77. Usher & Alicia Keys, “My Boo”
78. Urbandub, “Soulsearching”
79. Kamikazee, “Petix”
80. Ilhan Ersahin, “Fly
81. Sigur Ros, “Salka”
82. Alphawezen, “Speed of Light”
83. The Organ, “Oh what a feeling
84. Bromheads Jacket, “Turn me on”
85. Beyoncé, “Sweet Dreams”
86. Audioslave, “The Worm”
87. The Mary Onettes, “Lost”
88. Liam Finn, “Better to be”
89. Keysha, “I won’t tell”
90. System of a Down, “Forest”
91. Snow Patrol, “Make this go on forever
92. Bernard Cantat, “A ton étoile”
93. Wyclef Jean, “Electric Avenue”
94. REM, “I am Superman”
95. Cajun Dance Party “The Hill, the View & the Light”
96. Mazzy Star, “Blue Light”
97. Real Fish, "Tainted Love"
98. Live, “Iris”
99. Fuel, “Shimmer
100. Anya Marina, “Sociopath

No comments: